Pages1

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Welcome To My Shop

Hi Girlies,

I decided to set up this blog shop, as a sideline to Thats Peachy. I think it will be alot easier than having random blog sales all the time, and this way you will be able to search for something (using the search box at the side) and see if I have it, rather than trailing through long blog posts.


I have lots of unwanted and unused clothes, makeup, accessories and more, so I will be updating this shop on a daily basis. I am not doing this to make a big profit, I just want to clear some space in my room and make a little money back so that I can spoil my daughter this Christmas!

If you follow this blog as well as Thats Peachy, then you won't miss any of my updates, and hopefully you'll be able to grab yourself a bargain or two!




Love Tor x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish to ask any questions or if you wish to buy anything...